If you are not completely satisfied with the goods, simply return them to us at any time within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a full refund or exchange as soon as possible after you cancel your order. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
If you return an item because of an error on our part, or because it is defective, we will happily refund the full value of the item and your costs in returning it to us.
By the very individual nature of personalised products, they cannot be re-sold, and therefore we cannot accept returns if you have a change of mind.
We regret that postage and packing costs for unwanted items cannot be refunded. Even if you have qualified for free delivery when placing your order, a postage and packing charge of £1.25 per item will be levied on unwanted items and deducted from any refund given.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel back to using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post.
Your rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
– Any products that we have made, personalised or customised specifically for you
– Where, in our opinion, you have not taken reasonable care of goods whilst in your possession and have not been returned with the original packaging.
– If you have made a spelling mistake on your order and it has been sent for production.
– Quality if image/artwork you have provided is poor.
• You have a duty to return the item to us and the cost of doing so is your responsibility, except if the item is faulty or does not comply with the contract.
• The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our Unit, unless sent via special delivery.